LC C1 AJ SERIES
Process integrated, technology built-in, compact fiber punch/laser combination machine
Highly efficient process integration achieved with less energy consumption and cost!
The laser cutting area is enclosed by a table cabin and a shutter to provide laser light shielding. The machine can be easily combined with peripheral units and automated to achieve a shorter total lead time.
The combined LC-2515C1AJ combines the high performance of AMADA electric punching with the low energy consumption of the AMADA fiber laser. The turret with 45 stations + 4 threading stations offers exceptional versatility of use and set-up errors are completely eliminated thanks to the "ID-tool" system that allows you to monitor the exact position of the punch and any need of sharpening of the same in a totally automatic way.
- Energy saving by no laser gas in need
- Reduction of programming time.
- Reduction of tooling cost.
- Reduction of tooling setup time.
- LC-C1 AJ series requires about 67% less power than a 4kW CO2 punch/laser combination machine and about 46% less power than a 2kW CO2 punch/laser combination machine.
- Table cabin
- The processing area is fully enclosed with a table cabin and shutter to shield the laser beam completely. (this solution saves space and ensure the safety of the operator
- The second origin setting.
- Stable processing by tool setup.
- Tapping station
- Die Lift-up station
- Floating brush table
- ID tool system
- Work chute
- Slug suction unit
- PSA (nitrogen generator)
- The AMNC 3i has a large screen with good visibility and can be intuitively operated like a smartphone
Highly productive & energy-saving processing
Compatibility of safety and operability
Process integration and stable processing
Other functions for stable processing (option)
Easy Operation – AMNC 3i
|NC||AMNC 3i||AMNC 3i|
|Punch - Press Capacity||(kN)||200||200|
|Punch - Drive Method||AC Servo Drive||AC Servo Drive|
|Punch - Turret Specification||46 station MPT (4 tapping, 4 Auto Index)||46 station MPT (4 tapping 4 Auto Index)|
|Processing Range - Punch||(mm)||2500 x 1270||3050 x 1525|
|Processing Range - Laser||(mm)||2500 x 1270||2500 x 1525|
|Processing Range - Combined||(mm)||2500 x 1270||2500 x 1525|
|Max. Feed Rate||(m/min)||(X/YP) 100/80||(X/YP) 100/80|
|Oscillation Method||LD-Pumped fiber laser|
|Wave Length (µm)||1.08|
|Rated Power (W)||2000|
|Pulse Peak Power (W)||2000|
|Power requirement (kVA)||8.8|
|Tool size||Punch size||Number of stations|
|A||½ ̎||Φ 1.6 ~ 12.7||24 (16)|
|B||1 ¼ ̎||Φ 12.8 ~ 31.7||16 (16)|
|B’||1 ¼ ̎||Φ 12.8 ~ 31.7||3 (3)|
|C||2 ̎||Φ 31.8 ~ 50.8||4 (4)|
|D||3 ½ ̎||Φ 50.9 ~ 88.9||1 (1)|
|G||AI (1 ¼ ̎)||Φ 12.8 ~ 31.7||1 (1)|